RE: Vehicle eligibility...

To: "'Kelly, Katie'" <kkelly@spss.com>, "'James Creasy'" <jcre@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: Vehicle eligibility...
From: Kirk Meline <KMeline@iscribe.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:14:08 -0700
Your apology is excepted Katie.  Just don't let me stop you or the other M3
drivers from speaking your mind.  I know I will be getting the last laugh
though.  I have plans for the Mustang.  But while that is taking place I
would like to offer up a friendly competition.  You supply the M3 and I will
beat you in your own car.  Anyone?  Katie's excluded because she DOESN'T OWN
ONE.

Kirk