RE: Vehicle eligibility...

To: "'James Creasy'" <jcre@pacbell.net>, "'Kirk Meline'" <KMeline@iscribe.com>,
Subject: RE: Vehicle eligibility...
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:04:20 -0700
James Creasy writes...

>well actually i was referring to the concept of moving "up" from >a mustang
to a camaro.  you know, the old "friends dont let
>friends drive chevys" routine.

You're right. I'm sorry, Kirk. Your Mustang is just fine. I have no idea
what comes over me sometimes. It's been happening more often lately, and it
scares me. It's as if I lose complete control. It all started at that Marina
event, I think. I was just sitting in Jim's car, and suddenly, all of you
people were... just... in... my... way... See?! It's happening again!!

-Katie