Re: 8 CONE SLALOM (WAS: THANKS)

To: Fvw94svt@aol.com
Subject: Re: 8 CONE SLALOM (WAS: THANKS)
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 20:26:52 -0700
--------------74A33A1AF697C0606E1FB9D2

I don't mind...that's the one thing our car does very well. :-)
--Pat Kelly

Fvw94svt@aol.com wrote:

> For the NorPac Divisional, Casey Cronin had an eight cone slalom (cleverly
> disguised with two walls replacing two of the single slalom cones) which
> demanded the same kind of driver skill and control.   Even though we don't
> see them very often in local events, they are important for getting ones self
> tuned for National level events.  So, I agree with Charlie that we should see
> more slaloms with 5-8 cones, but let's not go overboard.
>
> Fred Van Wagenen
>
> In a message dated 6/27/00 9:55:47 AM, Smokerbros@aol.com writes:
>
> >In a message dated 6/26/2000 6:41:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> >roadsterboy@earthlink.net writes:
> >
> ><<  The 8-cone slalom was a bit much!  By about the fourth or fifth cone,
> >was
> > getting a little nervous.  I also watched a few people go through it with
> > the back end of their cars swinging out wider and wider as they got closer
> > to the end.  >>
> >
> >Nationals often have long slaloms, and it is a technique we don't seem
> >cultivate here in SFR.  I think we need more of them!
> >
> >CHD

--------------74A33A1AF697C0606E1FB9D2
 name="lollipop.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Kelly;Pat
tel;fax:925 846 0118
tel;work:925 846 7728
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:pjkelly@napylon.com
org:Kelly Communications;Circulation
version:2.1
email;internet:lollipop@ricochet.net
title:Business Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;P.O. Box 1203=0D=0A;Pleasanton;CA;94566-0120;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Pat Kelly
end:vcard

--------------74A33A1AF697C0606E1FB9D2--