Simple solution to illegible handwriting on timing cards

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Simple solution to illegible handwriting on timing cards
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 07:51:30 -0700
Boy!  Do we get some handwriting problems on cards!

Do you want to assure that we always get this right and you
always get your results (and first place stickers)?

Go to your computer and cause there to be printed out
about 20 name and address labels with your name, address, and
zip code -- maybe car type and member no, etc if you are
REALLY good.  Now put these in your glove compartment.

Next event and in future, pull out one of these and stick it to
your card, no handwriting involved.  Takes lots less time, too.

-->  Remember to write your class and car no. legibly on
the card.

Don't know how to make address labels?  You'll have to get a friend
to help, or even do this for you.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!