Re: Starts at Nationals

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Starts at Nationals
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 14:59:26 PST
I'll be the first to admit that I certainly don't have all the "history" or
for that matter understand all of the why's and wherefore's of the reasons
for ProSolo's fiscal and attendance problems. Maybe the "Pro" part scares
folks off...I don't know...I do know that I feel ProSolo is one fun and
enjoyable version of autocross and believe it has a place in our National
program. Its format is not only a blast to drive in, but it is enjoyable to
watch as well. YMMV IMNSHO

Pete Mottaz