RE: Nitrous Proposal

To: <bhaden@ucsd.edu>, <hottvr@aol.com>, <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>,
Subject: RE: Nitrous Proposal
From: Mdmotorsprt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:37:42 EST
Thanks all for the info on what pressure the bottles are under. I know I'd
learn something new.

However: To those who advocate removing the bottles on site, where exactly do
you propose they be stored? In the sun? Under glass? It is clear that the
bottles increase pressure when it warmms (duh, Physics 101). So best solution
(one time only remember. Second time out those bottles need to be gone) is
keeping the bottle secured, in the trunk with the sun off of it.

The less they get handled the better. And I have heard some advise that says
leaving the lines connected would be best, just shut the system down. Are the
systms electrically activated? If so, pull the relay or fuse that powers the
circuitry.

Mike