RE: over-steer, under-steer, neutral steer...thoughts,

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: over-steer, under-steer, neutral steer...thoughts,
From: "Neil Beesley" <Neil.Beesley@securesult.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 17:46:22 -0000
That's what he originally said, wasn't it ?  Or is the Christmas spirit
getting to me ? :-)

IMHO rather than neutral handling I'd always aim for slight understeer, with
slight power-on/off oversteer; in practice that seems to allow greater
speeds to be carried through corners - perhaps down to my inept driving but
that's also what my lotus elise racing friends aim for, and they can achieve
fairly forgiving, neutral setup on those things.

Neil