Re: head lamps

To: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: head lamps
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:39:58 EST
In a message dated 3/8/02 5:45:23 AM Pacific Standard Time, GOFASTMG@aol.com
writes:

> I am running a '72 MGB roadster in HSR with the domed metal in place of
> glass headlights, and so far no problems at tech.

Guys - road hugging metal??

Just get the after market plastic headlight covers at your local store, or JC
Whitney, or whatever, spray them whatever colour complements you colour
scheme, keep the part of the headlight bucket that the chrome ring attaches
to (you can saw off and chuck the rest) and the car will look as if it has
headlights, so no objection from an aesthetic point of view, and there is no
weight to speak of.

One guy even painted the covers on his Mk 1 Sprite green, and painted eyes on
them, with a red tongue painted coming out of the grill opening......

Bill