Re: Triumphs and roll overs

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumphs and roll overs
From: Jari Tabell <jari.tabell@pp.inet.fi>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 19:18:06 +0300
My own Triumph roll over, couple of weeks ago,
(http://personal.inet.fi/koti/jtabell/bo00race.htm) happened with Dunlop 450 M
section vintage racing tires and the car has never been fitted with anything
stickier than them... So... lesson learned. I will have specially made hubs in
future. (actually I have them already on my workshop table).

Jari Tabell
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/jtabell/
http://personal.inet.fi/cool/hrf/