Re: now I remember...

To: S800Racer@aol.com, JOHN.HARDEN@worldnet.att.net, wsthompson@thicko.com,
Subject: Re: now I remember...
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 21:32:37 EDT
In a message dated 7/8/00 4:26:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time, S800Racer writes:

<< Reducing the number  of groups means that SVRA has to resist the
temptation to be "all things to all people(entrants)".  Perhaps certain
events would be open only to newer SVRA cars (historic stocks, IMSA GTP,
Formula 70's, etc.) and other events open only to older SVRA cars
(traditional groups 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6).  Mind you this is purely off the cuff -
it's not like I have spent a lot of time formulating this "solution". >>

With the new alignment, HSR/SVRA, things like this may be possible. You make
some valid points, Doug, and I'm sure the powers are listening.

jw