Re: Pacific NW Historics incident

To: lwdent@fwi.com, borrani@att.net
Subject: Re: Pacific NW Historics incident
From: LMR356@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 15:42:15 EDT
In a message dated 7/6/00 3:30:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lwdent@fwi.com
writes:

<< Believe you are wrong on Phils age, or maybe my memory and hearing are
 at fault.

 I will swear he told me personally, setting on the pit wall during the
 Friday International Race of Executives ( I know, you dont know what the
 hell that is) that he was 80.

Philip T. Hill was born in 1927 in Miami, FL and grew up as most know in
Santa Monica, CA.....where his father was the Postmaster.....Source The
Encylopedia of Motor Sport, G.N. Georagano.      Lets see...this is  year
2000 minus 1927 =73 yrs. old.....by my one room, grade 1-6  Nebraska school
house math!

Lee Raskin
Arnolt-Bristol and 356As