RE: Pacific NW Historics Incident

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Pacific NW Historics Incident
From: Mactds@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 17:56:08 EDT
As one of the many who volunteer to staff the corners, I think the offending
driver should be made to publicly apologize to the corner stations as well as
the driver of the car involved. (hint, hint Chf. Stewards everywhere...)

Unfortunately I have had the experience a working a corner with a "problem"
driver and unless they are placed on an "oh-my-God" corner (on yellow flag!)
they really don't get the true picture.

If all of you remember to give wave of thanks at the end of your sessions you
will have a higher likely hood of not "missing" that yellow when your time
comes.

Keeping it safe,
Maura