Re: Fixing the system?

To: <S800Racer@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Fixing the system?
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlmcle@saturnnet.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:14:15 -0700
Dear Doug,
I would sincerely like to meet you; either on the track or off.
Unfortunately I didn't read the article that "seeded" these comments, but
being a Deputy Sheriff with a large agency (Reno, NV), I have dealt with
more unscrupulous, shady, cheating, dishonest, drug dealing (and using),
pieces of garbage that call themselves attorney's than I care to think
about.

There are 3 attorney's in this town that have my home phone, pager, email
and cell phone numbers, and that I'm available for at any time because they
are honest attorneys. If you fit into this group you have my undying respect
for you are indeed in a minority!

The rest..... I just hope they are standing at the end of the straight the
day my brakes fail..... they'll do a much better job of cushioning my stop
than a stack of tires could ever do! (Soft flesh and hot air being better
than hard rubber!).

Carl McLelland (CSRG #247, '60 Series One Sunbeam Alpine)