Re: Winch cable support

To: Ted Rodgers <Rodgers356@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Winch cable support
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 19:54:20 -0700
How about mounting a plastic strip along the threshold? I'd say a 1" thick
piece of Nylon or Delrin about a foot long would do. You'll probably trip
over it though. ;=( Surplus stores often have scrap pieces of plastic on
the cheap. On the expensive side, you could use the stuff formula cars use
for skid plates. (It's not that expensive.) Pegasus lists it as a chassis
"wear strip".

Another thought is to just take a piece of roll bar material, slice it
lengthwise, and bolt one piece to the sill with the round part on top.