Re: While on Maseratis

To: DSRGR@aol.com
Subject: Re: While on Maseratis
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 18:11:10 -0800
Amen to that!  Charlie is one of our "regulars" in the Florida SCCA
Vintage Program and he always seems to "just barely win" so as not to
take too much track time away from the smaller displacement cars.  Mind
you, he DOES win, but in a very sportsmanlike manner.  It makes it a lot
more fun for the spectators as well!

*8o)

John A. Rollins, Vintage Race Coordinator
Florida Region, SCCA