Re: While on Maseratis

To: Vintage Race <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: While on Maseratis
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:28:12 -0800
One of my best was at the '96 Historics. There were 3 of us bringing
up the rear in the Formula Junior group: Lou Canut in the Jim Clark
Gemini, Peter Henderson in a very nice BMC, and me in the Bourgeault.
We traded back and forth a few times, seemingly attached by rubber
bands. It was defintely more like the Three Musketeers than the Three
Stooges. ;=) I did get some good photos of that flying formation in
the mail later. As I remember, the corner workers in the Corkscrew
gave us an ovation on the cool-down lap.

Simon