RE: Need steering rack help

To: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>,
Subject: RE: Need steering rack help
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 20:08:23 -0700
Gerald, you need to think about that one.  Unless the LHD
rack you choose to "flip" is designed to attach to steering
arms that are opposite of the car you plan to "flip" it onto
you will face serious racing challenges.  You see, when you
turn the steering wheel to the right, you'll go left; and
when you turn the steering wheel left you'll go right.  Of
course I guess one could get used to that.

Larry Hoy