Need steering rack help

To: Vintage <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need steering rack help
From: "Paul Meis" <pmeis@bgsm.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:56:16 -0500
I am rebuilding my '69 NTM D-sports racer and need to replace a steering
rack. The original rack was a one-off made up by the builders. I am seeking
advice and help for a suitable replacement. I need a right hand drive rack
with a fairly quick ratio. The length of the rack was about 20 inches, but
shorter or longer racks could work. Circle track stuff doesn't work as they
are all left hand drive, Pegasus custum racks all have the steering shaft in
the middle, (formula car stuff). Any help would be appreciated.
Paul Meis, Team Escargot
'69 NTM-Honda D-sports race car
2000 Honda S-2000 fun car