Re: Vintage racer: What car to buy?

To: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Vintage racer: What car to buy?
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 13:39:45 -0800
I heartily agree about the TRC. I took it when they were at Laguna. My head
instructor was Jon Beekhus (SP?) of Indycar pit lane commentary fame. I think
it's still true that Formula Vee is about the cheapest way to go racing. The
original requestor on this thread did say he wanted a closed wheel car, tho.

It's also true that a dual-purpose car is usually unhappy in either medium.