Re: Vintage racer: What car to buy?

To: jfcowan@pacbell.net, owner-vintage-race@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Vintage racer: What car to buy?
From: PaceCars@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 01:08:45 EST
Not surprisingly, we get a lot of requests like yours on the vintage list. I
would recommend you get a subscription to Grassroots Motorsports, who do a
lot of articles on inexpensive Solo and vintage race cars. If vintage is your
goal, consider Spec Sprites, MGBs and Minis. For Solo, IT and vintage (check
your local group regs), consider a Datsun 240Z or a Porsche 914.
Harold Pace
Mallock U2
Devin SS