Re: I love the smell of castor in the morning . . .and others

To: MHKitchen@aol.com
Subject: Re: I love the smell of castor in the morning . . .and others
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:06:07 -0800
MHKitchen@aol.com wrote:

> Other favorite Automotive Fragrances...

Any trackside BBQ (Brats, or no brats)
The real Kickapoo Joy Juice (Sunoco 110, Trick, etc.)
That unique smell of a hot air tool (Mostly the Marvel Mystery Oil)
WD-40
Lemon Go-Jo
Lava Soap
Allen wrenches (I swear, they have their own smell)
White grease, black grease, yellow grease, brown grease. ;=)

How about the aroma of a suit peeled off your back in 100 degree weather?
How about the aroma of a hot car you just climbed out of?

Does Gatorade have an aroma? (not much, if any)