RE: Simon and heated garage floors

To: "'John Lehman'" <JELehman@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: Simon and heated garage floors
From: Kerry Seibert <ckchapel@fast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:18:00 -0500
Makes me shiver just to think about it!  When I was a "young man" of 24 I
remember changing the clutch master cyl and slave cyl and bleeding the system
on my '61 Morgan while lying on my tonneau cover under the car while it was
parked outside my wife and my first apartment in the middle of a PA winter.
Twenty-five years later . . . . still have the same wife and car!

Cheers, Craig Seibert