Re: Flex hose

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Subject: Re: Flex hose
From: Paul Fitzsimmons <fitzsmns@mwci.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 11:15:48 -0600
Joe,
I was going to tell you that you can get shrink wrap in larger sizes, I'm not
certain it would do any good.  I don't understand where the problem is coming
up.  Does Jack have broken braid along the line?  If so, wouldn't you want to
replace it?  The only time I get stuck is when I'm making ends up.
I also noticed a line of push on hose and connectors from Earls in Circle
Track.  I use a blue push on Aeroquip for oil lines.
I was wondering if there would be any interest in a small group of us pooling
our money and buying a set of scales.  They aren't worth it for one person,
since we don't use them that often.  If we had 6 or 8 people at $200.00 each,
we could buy some pretty good stuff, maybe even the set-up plates too.  I have
not been able to find any around here, and would be happy to rent a set for a
weekend.
Fitz