Re: Flex hose

To: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: Flex hose
From: Tom Strange <jantoms@vbe.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 22:30:23 -0800
Jack,
  Unfortunately, if these are good (Aeroquip) hoses, & not an imitation
braid covering pulled over the hoses, you're not going to get anything
better.  If they are not Aeroquip, I would recommend them.
  I'd rather scratch myself occasionally than ruin an engine or get a bath
of hot oil somewhere on the track.
Tom Strange, Classic Autosports Ltd.,  Appleton, Wi.,  920-733-5013