RE: Race car movie

To: vintage <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Race car movie
From: Derek Palmer <DPALMER@altera.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 11:45:58 -0800
One of my favorites is Steve McQueen in La Mans.
I have Grand Prix as well.  It's a little too long to
keep my 6 year old son involved, so my wife doesn't
like me to put it on very often.  She like my video of
an Austin Healey restoration best because it's only
30 min. long :-)

Derek Palmer
67 Austin Healey 3000 MkIII
84 Renault Sports Racer
87 944 Turbo
92 Ford Explorer (So my wife won't touch the others!)