Race car movie

To: "vintage" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Race car movie
From: "TR" <rodgers356@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 09:09:57 -0800
Sorry if this isn't applicable to more than a few, but I don't know if
certain cable TV channels show the same thing nationwide...

Anyway, late tonight on AMC (in Seattle, at least) is an old racing movie
"Johnny Dark", circa 1954.  The story is about a border to border sports car
race, from Canada to Mexico, and runs through the Western US, Highway 97, I
think.  As I remember the acting/plot is hokey and the racing scenes not
realistic, but it's worth it to see the cars.  Tape it.

Ted Rodgers