Re: How to insult most everybody in one step...

To: Jeremy Braithwaite <ATROZ@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: How to insult most everybody in one step...
From: hayes@mediaone.net
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 10:02:48 -0500
Jeremy Braithwaite wrote:

> Jim
>
> I'm really diappointed that you missed out the Aussies while you're busy
> insulting everybody else ... guess you didn't realise we actually make cars
> down under!

Terribly sorry! You guys are holdouts like us for beeeg V8s and rumbling
HP.
Something like made by kangaroos because they have so many map pouches?
Should we forget the other car manufacturing countries?
I'm headed to India again in a few weeks - now there are some
interesting cars. The 50s vintage English and Italian designs are
finally being superceded by more current Japanese ones. Traffic in
Bombay has grown twofold in five years -looks like Brownian motion!

--
Jim Hayes  Winchester, MA, USA
hayes@mediaone.net         http://www.fotec.com/jim.htm