Re: Why go halfway? / secret stuff

To: rwg1@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: Why go halfway? / secret stuff
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 14:25:47 -0500 (EST)
That sort of stuff really sucks in vintage.   That's akin to the bogus brake
light switches, where guys would turn on the brake lights just prior to the
dropping of the green to slow up the guys behind them.  Yeah, there are
tricks like that out there, but they have no place in vintage.  If I ever
found someone doing that, I'd certainly let them and everyone else around
know what I thought about it.  If they're allowed to get away with it, it
will continue to happen.  If everyone knows they do it and they begin to feel
unwelcome, then they either stop or don't come back.

Myles