Re: Race Liability Insurance

To: malcox@napanet.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Race Liability Insurance
From: GBrazil@gnn.com (Gerald Brazil)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 1996 17:44:30
Mal, there is a simple solution to your very legitimate concern.

Call up your engine builder and order that killer engine you have been
thinking about. While you are at it have him make you a spare....just in
case. Over the winter have the trans rebuilt and send the body to the best
body shop you can find. Tell them you want their Pebble Beach Special. Don't
forget a few sets of new wheels and a couple of sets of different compound
tires.

Next season, go racing and have a good time. If you T bone some rich old
fart, don't worry..... your net worth will be like the rest of us...negative
and they won't waste their time in litigation.

Disclaimer.....this is not way legal advice. If you follow it and things turn
to you know what, don't sue me because I just may follow my own advice.