Straw poll

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Straw poll
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 08:14:21 -0500 (CDT)
        gee, guys I feel so guilty... maybe I'd better go out and buy a
        few more cars...

        1995 Mitsubishi (those wonderful people who brought you the Zero)
                Eclipse GST family hauler and photographic staff car

        1988 Fiero Formula V6 my wife's ("it's just a car") get around

        1962 Triumph TR4, autocross and summer daily driver

        At vintage races I usually found behind a:

        1993 Nikon 8008S w/80-300 4.5-5.6f zoom

        or the back-up

        1985 Nikon 2020 (amazing... it still works)

        Greg "hitting the drugstore for that winning lotto ticket" Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois