Straw Poll

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Straw Poll
From: JRoss123@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 12:20:30 -0400
Ok here it goes.

'67 sprite in driveway
'65 MGB EP racer in 2 car garage
Formula Ford Chassis on frame table other 1/2 of garage.
'59 Massy Fergeson 65 on side of garage
'79 Datson king cab truck w/ 280z engine behind garage
'68 MGB waiting for engine behind garage
'64 MGB parts car behind garage
'72 VW bug parts car behind garage
Yamaha Banshee 4 wheeler w/ NO2 ingection in converted chicken coop behind
garage
'76 Honda elsinore (same as above)
'85 Polaris indy 400 with 650cc engine (same as above)
'69 Bombadier (skidoo) (same as above)
'76 Chevy 1/2 truck in pasture behind garage
'78 Gruman 5th wheel truck with aluminum 5th wheel trailer in pasture behind
garage
'78 Ford 3/4 ton Club wagon in pasture south of garage
'73 Volvo 164E in pasture south of garage
'86 Ford Ranger V6 in street in front of house
'86 Volvo 760 wagon in streen in front of house
(and I'm not including 3 flat bed trailers and a horse trailer.)

and my wife said I need to get rid of some cars...

                           John Ross