Re: straw poll

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: straw poll
From: XVQZ82A@prodigy.com (DR ROBIN G HAWLEY)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 23:40:27, -0500
Some of us have the opposite problem:

Just completed 6+ car garage with room for two lifts if needed, old 2
car garage, room for several more in the driveway and at the side of
the 6 car garage, and an understanding wife (she even let me hang a
Tony Rolt print of "Jaguars at Whitehouse" in the dining room)!

'58 MGA Roadster, when all else fails backup car
'84 911 Targa, daily driver
'95 Grand Cherokee, wife's daily driver
'86 Mastercraft Competition Ski Boat, uses more than 1 car space
and my daughter's Little Tikes Cosy Coupe, uses less than 1 car
space:-)
Room to spare but out of funds (sold the '73 XJ12 Jag to build the
garage).
Accepting interesting donations(?)

Robin