Re: straw poll

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, elan26@hctc.com
Subject: Re: straw poll
From: Mike Gigante <mg@mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 12:52:46 -1000
Well, i have 11 spridgets, 1 MGBGT and a Rover SD1. I have another 7
spridgets on the way by boat from California.

One of my current spridgets is a racecar, one of the incoming is my new
racecar (a Huffaker-built FP bugeye sans engine/gearbox - 2nd hand).

Right now I have a 60'x30' barn full of spridgets, parts and my
tractor (Kubota 6030 Narrow). At home (we don't live at the farm) I
have the racecar, daily driver sprite and the rover. Sometimes the
trailer too - so one or two cars sit on the street depending on the
trailer.. I have two cars at my dad's place in his garage.

To cope with the extra cars, I have stripped a couple of spridgets of
engine/box/running gear and am hanging them from the roof of the barn.

Oh yeah, i have a 20' shipping container we used as a temporary barn and
that now stores a sprite too.

Unfortunately the barn has to have all the farm gear in it too!!!

Mike "Who counts himself lucky not to be divorced!" G.
Mike Gigante
3D interactive graphics, Virtual Reality, british sports cars, and wine
http://mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au/~mg/                mg@mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au