tvr

Re: Tire Sizes

To: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Tire Sizes
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 07:13:37 -0700
Stephen,
 Just to throw a small wrench in here, on my 3000s, that is almost only
autocrossed, I have run 225/50/14 BFG "206" (autocross) tires and
205/55/14 Hoosier "AS303" and Kuhmo "Victoracer" tires. From the
performance end, you just can't beat the Kuhmo tire for the price.
This all may be more performance than you were looking for. Note that
a shorter tire will net you better accelaration.
 Bill
PS all the above on stock size rims-14"