Re: [TR] TR6 Vacuum Line Question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 Vacuum Line Question
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 07:29:51 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: Dave1massey
The answer, as I like to say, is "it depends."  That was the case on my
original TR6 carbs but earlier and later model carbs did have both ports
drilled and tapped (actually not tapped per se but with a tube pressed in).

But using the TR3 as a basis point is problematic.  They had different
carbs and they didn't have to meet emissions.  Heck, even the TR6's varied
enough to keep things confusing.

Dave

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive