Re: [TR] TR6 Vacuum Line Question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 Vacuum Line Question
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 16:18:28 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: Dave1massey
Going from memory here but I believe the bottom port is for the vacuum
retard module. The top one can be used with the vacuum advance module if you
had
one or it can be used for the EGR valve.

Of course things changed from year to year on the TR6 so it would be
helpful to know what model car you have.

Dave

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive