[TR] TR4 distributor rotor size?

To: TR list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR4 distributor rotor size?
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 09:06:13 -0500
I have a pair of 40795 distributors for my TR4, each with different
rotors.  One measures 1/2" across the cord of the arm which carries the
spark (the swipe arc) and the side opposite the arm is straight
(parallel to the distributor shaft).  The other measures 7/8" across the
arm and has an overhang (analogous to a counterweight) on the opposite
side.  Which one is right for that distributor?

TIA

jim

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net