Re: [TR] manifold studs

To: Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Subject: Re: [TR] manifold studs
From: jar@aldermanroad.net
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 21:37:05 -0500
Bob:

In the old days, brass manifold nuts were standard on most cars, for the
very reason you stated.  I generally use them on TRs. They should still
be readily available.  Triumph used copper plated steel studs and nuts
on the manifold-to-head and manifold-to-exhaust pipe connections.

Cheers.

===     http://www.vtr.org