RE: VTR 2005 Event Results / Awards

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: VTR 2005 Event Results / Awards
From: "Ann and Tim Buja" <buja@insightbb.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 09:32:26 -0500
Randall Young wrote:
> Hey Tim, I'm just sure I saw Glenn Merrell run his Stag in the
> autox, but I
> don't see his name on the spreadsheet.  What happened ?

Good catch.  Thanks for pointing it out.

The Modified Stag timing sheet was not in the stack with the rest of the
timing sheets and I did not include it with the rest of the autocross awards
when I made the original posting.  I've have incorporated the results into
rev 2 of the awards spreadsheet at
http://www.vtr2005.org

The missing data for MS class is:
MS - 1 - 55.535 - 136 - Glenn Merrell - Lafayette, CO - Triumph Stag Club
USA
MS -  - DNF - 46 - Larry Schilling - Carbondale, IL - Triumph Stag Club USA

I've also added the VTR Newsletter Award results to rev 2 of the awards
spreadsheet.

Tim Buja - VTR 2005 Registrar - Rockford, IL