Re: Ignition wire originality question

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition wire originality question
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 14:01:10 -0700
Anthony Rhodes wrote:

>Would I get a deduction for the plain cap rather than the embossed cap?
>
>Would it be better to show the LUCAS cap with the bumblebee wires or the
>plain cap with black wires?

If it was me and the points were important, I would install the black
wires on the "LUCAS" cap.  The switch over will take only a couple of
minutes and once set up switching cap & wires would take only seconds
(if you prefer to drive with the Bumble Bee wires).  I would assume you
would have the other cap & wires on hand as spare anyway.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
64 TR4
Mt Lemmon, AZ