TR4 lack of power at speed

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 lack of power at speed
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:31:08 -0400
Well my TR4 had been running very well since its emergence from its winter
slumber until....

I ran out of gas and the OD relay died (not related) but they happened the
same day :(
So replacement of the OD relay was straight forward

However ever since the fateful day I ran out of gas the car does not
accelerate and bucks at speed and has absolutely no power accelerating. I
cleaned out the fuel pump, and replaced the fuel filter but the problem
persists. I believe that the issues is fuel starvation but I don't see that at
the spark plugs. I can get it to idle very nicely.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Tom