Re: oil pressure

To: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: oil pressure
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 12:57:21 -0700
Now you're starting to scare me. I've been using Castrol GTX for as long as
I've had the car (about 5 years).  I have a  long trip planned for this
weekend and now I'm paranoid about the oil pressure dropping off the charts.
Can I remove the pressure relief valve and clean it up easily or is that a
major operation? Os should I just not worry about it?

TIA,
Bob