[Wedge] 78 TR7 Fuel Pump Update

To: <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: [Wedge] 78 TR7 Fuel Pump Update
From: "Richard Sheppard" <sheppjr@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 23:18:30 -0600
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Listers,

Tonight has been a very frustrating evening.  As many of you know I have been
fighting a fuel starvation problem.  The fuel filter is definately not the
problem and is installed correctly.  I cannot get the fuel pump to pump gas up
to the carburetors.  I installed a new fuel pump with the proper spacer and I
am not getting any fuel flow from the pump.  I removed the new pump and
installed the old pump and again no fuel flow through the pump.  What is the
problem here?

Richard