Re: TR6 fuel pump query

To: paradise.71@juno.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 fuel pump query
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:10:54 EST
In a message dated 3/24/2004 10:39:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
paradise.71@juno.com writes:

> Hello, the list.  I would like to survey the members here that are
> aquainted with fuel pump leaks.  If your pump was leaking, as mine is, to the
> outside,(not to the oil tank) would you a)replace it, b)rebuild it, or
>c)replace it
> with an electric unit

I would no doubt replace it with the new manufacture pump that I have in
reserve for my TR250, TR6 or GT6.  I purchased this unit from TRF (NFI) and it
is
exactly like the original with a primer lever incorporated.  Whenever I travel
for any distance in my TR I carry this "Trusty Spare" in the boot for me or a
traveling buddy if needed.
Cheers,
Darrell