TR-6 Drive(PROP)Shaft

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-6 Drive(PROP)Shaft
From: MD.FEED@nwh.org
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:43:15 -0500
      I'm into restoring my driveshaft. Thank-you all for all the great replys
on my
u-joint questions. In taking the splined end off in preparation for
sandblasting and
painting, I noticed a cork washer, pretty well deteriorated, and cracked, as
well as a
metal washer, split to get around the shaft, and the threaded end cap which
holds both the
cork and metal washer. No reference sources has a part number for these. Any
words of
advice for getting replacments or making them myself.

                                         Dennis 75 -TR6 (Massachusetts)