RE: manifold nuts to general nuts

To: "'Gene'" <geneglenn@qwest.net>, "'triumph listserv'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: manifold nuts to general nuts
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 21:04:22 -0800
Gene,

Since MMC has their entire catalog on-line, I looked and found the
following:

92676A455
Alloy 360 Brass Hex Nut 3/8"-24 Screw Size, 9/16" Width, 21/64" Height
$ 7.84 per Pack

If this is what you're looking for, you might want to call them and see if
they'd sell you less than one pack of nuts (in this case a pack is qty=50).

Hope this helps,

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA
'73 TR6