Re: check out this honda site. really.

To: <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: check out this honda site. really.
From: "John Peacock" <mnypitgarage@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:37:04 -0400
Cc: "Andrew H. Litkowiak" <andylit@covad.net>, "Triumph Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
A Stag is a consideration, but I have the worst luck in the world when it
comes to cars.  I had a troublesome Miata once.  Not only that the car would
need to be sorted out when I bought it because even if I could finance a
Vintage Triumph, I cant be missing work while I was sorting it out.  Seems
like when it has to run it lets me down, but I could drive it years and many
thousands of miles and never break down if it is for fun.  Besides that, I do
enjoy being king of the hill in my Z.  Not many cars that look and sound
totally stock like mine can keep up with me, straight or in twisties.  Another
Z with the well thought out carefully chosen mods I have can but Hondas and
Mustangs are poor in comparison and the white and tan combo gets a lot of
attention.  I have not seen another like it.

Not only that MY TR3s need a lot of work.  The Stag I was thinking of buying
also does.  I enjoy the punishment, I mean challenge though.

John