Re: virus?

To: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>, "Pat" <shine88@chartermi.net>, "tr list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: virus?
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:28:19 -0400
I received two notices from Comcast, and checked them against their website-
appears to be a direct copy of what they have up online for a repairing your
PC if infected with that worm... I noticed Windows98 is apparently not
involved, but everything later is! The local Comcast tech support number
also says to go to the website to get the procedure. I think they're trying
to tell us something.

Scott