Re: virus?

To: Pat <shine88@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: virus?
From: Bill <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:10:59 -0700
Cc: tr list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Well, like almost everybody I know who uses a computer daily, I NEVER
open an attachment that is not from someone I know well, and most of the
time I check with them first.  There is not a real company out there
that I know of that sends e-mail attachments at all.

   My advice: buy Norton's Internet Security 2003.  They have finally
gotten their system to the point where it is easy to use, doesn't screw
up other programs, self-updates, and with rebates, doesn't cost very
much.  No interest other than a very satisfied customer (finally, after
several years of cursing them!).  Good luck, Bill
PS: I changed my mind because of a review in the Circuits column in the
New York Times.
Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson, AZ