RE: Virus with a Triumph Digest Heading???

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Virus with a Triumph Digest Heading???
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 19:29:02 -0400
What really happens is that someone ON the list gets a virus, and it grabs
the headers from another email (i.e. one from the list) and sends itself to
someone in the infected person address book, so it looks to be from the
list, but if you read the headers it came from somewhere else. Since the
list won't send attachments, it CAN'T come from the list.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com